Thursday, 5 March 2015

Sl#tag first draft



This is my first draft, it is a very rough outline of what my final trailer should look like, I will be making adjustments to certain parts of my trailer; editing future and existing shots to better suit the trailer and also to flow better within the trailer. I will be adding a voice over that I plan to go near the beginning and end of the trailer and I will also be adding music to my trailer, the music I would like to plan to the trailer will be a slow, dark song at the begging and as the trailer progresses I will be adding another song with a faster tempo, however the song will still be pacey and add an element of uncertainty to my trailer. Overall I happy with how my trailer is coming along and look forward to its completion.


No comments:

Post a Comment